The sensor is installed between the robot and the gripper.
A regulated air pressure keeps it rigid. If there is a collision or a dynamic overload, the sensor will absorb the crash, the air pressurized chamber will open, a valve will detect the air lost and a signal will stop the robot.
The benefits are manifold:
- The collision force can be adjusted by varying the air pressure inside.
- New RAC DN series can be fixed directly on ISO flanges robots, but special flanges can be made on request.
- Choice in manual or automatic reset.
- Low profile/light weight
- Optional limited rotation.
- Sensitivity point by programming air pressure inside the sensor
- Tool charger Standard
- Tool charger Integrated
- Tool charger Quadrax
- Tool charger foundry
- Tool charger wire welding
- Tool charger EDC CNC
- Accessories tool charger
- Special tool charger